Companies and organizations interested in important measurement science challenges, broadly defined, are invited to join the CBM. Becoming a member has many advantages including leveraging research and development efforts through the center’s projects, receiving access to technologies developed by the center, and having access to scientists and undergraduate and graduate students for future employment.
Benefits for Members
For less than the cost of one FTE, member companies receive:
- Solutions to key bioanalytic problems
- A seat on the center’s Industry Advisory Board and full voting rights to set annual priorities and select new projects
- Many opportunities to engage top academics in addressing the company’s particular research challenges
- Recruiting advantages, including the ability to work in close collaboration with graduate students and postdoctoral researchers who become top prospects for employment
- The opportunity to network with industry peers and develop partnerships from across the supply chain
- Faster contracting for non-center research projects via master agreement
- Early testing and access to new instrumentation and product offerings from analytical instrument partners
Annual Membership Fee
- Full membership: $50,000/year
- Analytical Instrument Member (AIM): $25,000/year, plus placement of at least one analytical instrument per year, for a two-year period, into a relevant laboratory at one of the three university sites.
Become a CBM Member
If your company or organization would like to join the CBM, please contact:
CBM Marketing Director